As the title implies, this is my DREAM wish list. I don’t remember the last time I actually made a Christmas list, but it was fun living in lala land for a little bit. All of these items are way out of my price range, but if some of you are lucky enough to ask and receive these items for Christmas — lucky you! None of them are necessities or even that practical, but isn’t that what Christmas gifts are all about? I mean, no one asks for things they need…right?
- J. Crew — That fuchsia coat..and those cozy shoes.. ah, the sparkly bow ring. Need I say more? I mean, really.
- Kate Spade — How adorably funny are these bags? I’d rock those any day.
- Lorac — Can’t have too many eye shadow palettes. This is the perfect neutral palette. Even more perfect than the last 4 neutral palettes I bought.
- Michael Kors — You know. just a dream bag in every sense of the word.
- Tory Burch — I’ve been wanting these forever! Simple black flats with the gold Tory Burch symbol. So. Classy. Ugh.
If you’ve gotten anything from my spring style posts, I hope it’s never to shy away from color. To go along with that theme, this post is all about some of my favorite bright handbags. So often you see ladies carrying around boring brown and black bags. Ladies, there are so many other options. Break out of your comfort zone and punch things up a bit.