I am so excited to share this month’s Ipsy bag with you ladies! I was a little bummed with my bag last month, but this one has definitely made up for it. Let’s jump on in and see all the goodies I received! Continue reading
Hello, ladies! I hope you’re having a great Monday…or as great as it can get for a Monday, right? If you’re like me, you’re swamped with all sorts of things and the easiest solution is to reach for your go-to drugstore beauty products that you know you can count on when you’re pressed for time. That’s what I’ve been doing lately. Early mornings and tight schedules call for inexpensive and effective products I know are going to get the job done. All of the products in today’s post are ones I really do use on a daily basis and have been using since the new year. The only thing I didn’t include is eye shadow. I switch that up most days and it’s completely optional. Let me get into the products and why I depend on them so!
- This NYX primer may look scary in color, but it’s amazing. I tend to have a very red face before I apply makeup and this product helps to balance out the red, hence the green! It leaves my skin silky smooth and ready for makeup.
- I love my Benefit PoreFessional, but I discovered this one not long ago and it gives a great result for a lot less cash. I have really large pores, so I double up on primer and pore coverage. Don’t feel like you have to do both. My oily skin requires it, unfortunately.
- I’ve recently gone back to this trusty old foundation. I tend to buy so much new makeup that I forget I have certain things. Like this mineral makeup for example. Very similar to Bare Escentuals, it comes with a mini kabuki and has a really great buildable coverage.
- I love this NYX powder to set my whole face. It keeps all my makeup in tact throughout the day and I love how matte it makes me.
- I then come in with this Maybelline bronzer. It’s perfect and has no shimmer. I’m not ready for shimmer yet…there’s still snow on the ground for crying out loud.
- An easy breezy hint of color to your cheeks. I’m a big fan of bolder blushes, but this guy does the trick just fine.
- If you don’t fill in your brows each day, YOU SHOULD. I never thought I needed to until I tried this product. It’s handy with it’s little brush on one side and the perfect brow shade pencil on the other. Use a light hand when applying.
- My current favorite liquid liner in brown for the glorious price of $1, ladies.
- This is my holy grail mascara, y’all. It’s perfect. Just takes some elbow grease to take off at the end of the day.
- Lastly, my two newest and favorite lip products. I’m in love with Revlon’s new matte line and NYX’s butter glosses. I picked up the lightest nude shades they offered and paired the two together. It’s literally the perfect nude lip combo. Thank me later.
Well, that’s it for me! Check back in Wednesday and Friday for fun Valentine’s Day-themed posts! Muah!