Well, it’s that time yet again — time to pack up my life and move on to another temporary home. This is the first time I wont be living with my mom in 21 years, but rather, my boyfriend. I’m so excited for the things to come, but I never like packing things away and deciding what comes and what goes. I can’t wait for the day when I can move into an apartment or house of my own and decorate it from floor to ceiling…with that notion in mind, I let my decor dreams run wild and created my ultimate dream room just for the heck of it.
- PILLOWS! The more the merrier, I say!
- A fun statement rug to add texture and pattern to the room.
- A luxurious head and foot board to add interest.
- Fun, mix-matched side tables.
- Colorful works of art.
- Neat little nicknacks that add some kind of function to your room rather than just being dust collectors…I loath that.
- A great book, or an entire bookshelf full is a must, along with a nice cup of coffee :)
I hope you liked this kind of post. A bit of a departure from fashion, but it’s something I’m equally as passionate about. Let me know!