- Comfy boyfriend-style denim shorts and tea for my mini road trip to Metropolis with the family :) I’m obsessed with these shorts. They’re the perfect length and I’ve worn them at least 4 times this week..
- Mike knows me too well. He brought me home this AMAZING Molly Ringwald tee from work. She’s been my idol since I saw Pretty in Pink for the first time when I was 12.
- I was lucky enough to work and attend the movie screening of the amazing Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf’s. Go check out the documentary!
- After working a long long day, a much needed beer or three was needed at one of my favorite bars in St. Louis: International Tap House. Also, be sure to follow me on Untappd and keep up with what beers I’m drinking! Yay for always looking like a lush ;) Just search “Kelsey Wolfe”
- Sat 11 rows back at an amazing KC/STL game with my brother and his girlfriend Robyn. I just had to get a picture of all of us by the field — I’d never sat that close before!
- Gee, look at that… more beer. Roulette seems to be the gang’s new favorite game. Good times!
Want more than just weekly Instagram updates? Be sure to follow me by clicking the little camera icon below :)
I hope you all had a great week! See you Monday!