- Grabbed some dinner and beers at our favorite spot, Schlafly Bottleworks on the first real spring day we’ve had all year.
- Another monogrammed beauty came in the mail! I’m loving this pink and green hat that will sure to be a pool-going staple this summer.
- So in the spring mood and my wardrobe is finally reflecting it! Light-washed skinnies with a neon pink J. Crew t-shirt and seersucker blazer. I paired it with my Michael Kors flats and BCBG arm candy.
- Yet another beautiful spring day to enjoy lunch on the patio.
- Another pink J. Crew top with ruffles paired with Old Navy khaki shorts and an H&M leopard print belt. I finished it off with my newest obsession from Target — my sparkle sandals!
- We ended the week at my brother’s place for delicious BBQ, beer, and baseball! Mike’s shirt is from Urban Outfitters and my top was purchased at TJ Maxx. The pastel green shorts you can barely see are from Forever 21.
Hope you’re all enjoying your spring! Talk to you soon :)