Happy Monday, fashion lovers! I’m snowed in, so that means no school, lots of blogging fun, and plenty of procrastinating on homework. Mike and I figured the last snowfall in February was going to be our last chance to sled, but it turns out Mother Nature had other plans. With that being said, we’ll be heading to Art Hill later this afternoon. Again, yay for procrastinating! As you all know, this past weekend was STLFW. All week long I’ll be doing posts on different things I did throughout the weekend, so stay tuned! As for today, just a taste of everything I did in a quick little “Recapping the Week” post — enjoy!
- I woke up bright and early to get ready for a very long day of STLFW festivities. Coffee in my adorable wiener dog mug was a must while doing my makeup.
- I rocked royal blue pants and leopard pumps for the blogger brunch at the Cheshire Inn. Oh, and yes, that is yet another cup of coffee I downed in about 15 minutes. Blogger duties are tiring — fabulous, but tiring.
- I received a complimentary pair of shoes of my choice from the amazing Luichiny. I opted for the sky high brown leather wedges that will look amazing with just about everything I wear this spring and summer (if this snow would ever stop).
- The Cheshire Inn had a quaint market attached to the hotel where they had everything from bakery goodies and coffee, to wine and local craft beers. Gee, like only my favorite things ever: carbs, caffeine, and alcohol. Must. Go. Back.
- After brunch we took a luxurious ride to Saks Fifth Avenue for a private lunch and tour of the stunning store. More on that trip and so much more tomorrow and later this week ;)
- I snapped this shot of my arm candy and polka dots waiting for the GLOW fashion show to begin — I was so excited!
- Annnd the show began!
- Lastly, Mike showed up for the after party looking dapper as ever. I’m so happy he was able to come and support me. He’s the best.
That’s all for today. Check in tomorrow and the rest of the week for more STLFW posts! And another HUGE thank you to Alive Magazine for making this weekend such an amazing experience. I had the best time, met some lovely ladies, and learned so so so much.